By Jenine K. Harris
Read Online or Download An Introduction to Exponential Random Graph Modeling (Quantitative Applications in the Social Sciences) PDF
Similar social sciences statistics books
The aim of this ebook is to introduce, talk about, illustrate, and assessment the colourful palette of analytical strategies that may be utilized to the research of family survey info, with an emphasis at the suggestions of the earlier decade or so. many of the chapters start by way of introducing a methodological or coverage challenge, to inspire the following dialogue of suitable tools.
This short represents a finished evaluate of tools for estimating features of the foreign-born inhabitants within the usa, in particular orientated towards features by means of felony status. numerous tools were proffered during the last many many years, in a wide number of venues; this paintings brings them jointly, makes an attempt to impart a few order at the definition of “legal status,” and describes strengths and deficiencies either in equipment and in info.
This ebook experiences a few vital matters in China’s hard work marketplace, akin to rural exertions migration, employment and salary discrimination, the recent twin exertions marketplace, and fiscal returns on education, utilizing the more moderen and consultant info and complicated estimation types. This process has yielded many attention-grabbing effects, together with an answer to the quandary of 2 ongoing crises due to the fact that 2004: the agricultural hard work surplus and serious scarcity of migrant exertions.
As a stand-alone textual content, a self-study guide, or a complement to a lab guide or complete textual content, the enjoyment of Stats is a special and flexible source. A "Math Refresher" part and self-assessment try provide a concise overview of the wanted math history. A "How-To? " part offers brief, convenient summaries of knowledge research concepts and explains while to use them.
- Applied Multivariate Statistical Concepts
- Understanding and Applying Basic Statistical Methods Using R (Statistics in Practice)
- Measuring and Analyzing Behavior in Organizations: Advances in Measurement and Data Analysis (J-B SIOP Frontiers Series)
- Two-Way Analysis of Variance: Statistical Tests and Graphics Using R (SpringerBriefs in Statistics)
- Applied Panel Data Analysis for Economic and Social Surveys
Additional info for An Introduction to Exponential Random Graph Modeling (Quantitative Applications in the Social Sciences)
An Introduction to Exponential Random Graph Modeling (Quantitative Applications in the Social Sciences) by Jenine K. Harris
- Download PDF by Hans-Peter Hasenfratz: Die antike Welt und das Christentum: Menschen, Mächte,
- Download e-book for kindle: For Ethnography by Paul Anthony Atkinson