By George A. Gonzalez
Read or Download Corporate Power and the Environment: The Political Economy of U.S. Environmental Policy PDF
Similar practical politics books
Our behaviour in our personal houses - our recycling conduct, purchaser offerings and shipping personal tastes - all have a huge effect at the atmosphere in the community and globally. Governments internationally try to formulate and enforce regulations to motivate and implement extra sustainable loved ones activities.
Christian Potholm has labored as a political insider and activist for far of the final 40 years, dividing his time among the school room and the election enviornment. by means of interpreting the interactive ebbs and flows of political campaigns, Potholm makes use of either quantitative and qualitative research to appreciate the method and make predictions in regards to the consequence.
Friedrich Hayek used to be a founding determine of the neo-liberalism that flourished within the Nineteen Eighties. but, regardless of his hostile dating with socialism, his paintings grew to become a shocking resource of concept for numerous influential thinkers at the left. This publication explains the left’s strange engagement with Hayek and displays on its value.
Can significant illustration emerge in an authoritarian environment? if this is the case, how, whilst, and why? Making Autocracy paintings identifies the trade-offs linked to illustration in authoritarian environments after which checks the speculation via an in depth inquiry into the dynamics of China's nationwide People's Congress (NPC, the country's maximum formal govt institution).
- Issues in American Politics: Polarized politics in the age of Obama
- Poor America: A Comparative-Historical Study of Poverty in the U.S. and Western Europe
- Peru in Theory (Studies of the Americas)
- Philippine Politics: Possibilities and Problems in a Localist Democracy (Routledge Contemporary Southeast Asia Series)
- Tweeting to Power: The Social Media Revolution in American Politics (Oxford Studies in Digital Politics)
- Global Urban Politics: Informalization of the State (Urban Futures)
Extra resources for Corporate Power and the Environment: The Political Economy of U.S. Environmental Policy
Corporate Power and the Environment: The Political Economy of U.S. Environmental Policy by George A. Gonzalez
- Embedded Systems Architecture: A Comprehensive Guide for - download pdf or read online
- New PDF release: Tanz- und Erlebnispädagogik (German Edition)