By Paolo Ienne,Rainer Leupers
This publication is the 1st to discover comprehensively some of the most primary traits which emerged within the final decade: to regard processors no longer as inflexible, mounted entities, which designers contain “as is of their items; yet really, to construct sound methodologies to tailor-fit processors to the explicit wishes of such items. This e-book addresses the aim of keeping a truly huge kinfolk of processors, with quite a lot of positive factors, at a price similar to that of retaining a unmarried processor.
- First publication to offer comprehensively the key ASIP layout methodologies and instruments with none specific bias
- Written by way of many of the pioneers and best foreign specialists of this younger domain
- Unique mixture of administration point of view, technical aspect, learn outlook, and useful implementation
Read or Download Customizable Embedded Processors: Design Technologies and Applications (Systems on Silicon) PDF
Best systems architecture books
Rising stories: applied sciences and developments makes an attempt to supply historical past and an outline of the fundamental know-how, functionality and homes of rising in addition to discussing probably compatible purposes. This booklet explores quite a number new reminiscence items and applied sciences. the idea that for a few of these thoughts has been round for years.
In accordance with the paradigm of model-driven protection, the authors of this publication convey find out how to systematically layout and discover security-critical functions for SOAs. In a moment step, they observe the foundations of model-driven safety to SOAs.
Details expertise (IT) is the appliance of desktops and telecommunications apparatus to shop, retrieve, transmit and manage information, usually within the context of a company or different company. IT has turn into probably the most primary applied sciences in today’s social lifestyles, and there are various unsolved concerns relating to IT and its purposes.
This e-book offers a practical and a holistic overview of the microelectronic and semiconductor know-how suggestions within the put up Moore’s legislations regime. Technical tradeoffs, from structure right down to production approaches, linked to the two. 5D and 3D integration applied sciences, in addition to the company and product administration concerns encountered whilst confronted by way of disruptive know-how thoughts, are provided.
- Interconnections for Computer Communications and Packet Networks
- VMware Performance and Capacity Management - Second Edition
Extra resources for Customizable Embedded Processors: Design Technologies and Applications (Systems on Silicon)
Customizable Embedded Processors: Design Technologies and Applications (Systems on Silicon) by Paolo Ienne,Rainer Leupers
- Read e-book online Synchronous Generators, Second Edition: Volume 1 (Electric PDF
- Download e-book for kindle: Technology Transfer for Renewable Energy by Gill Wilkins