By Tamás Csapó,András Balogh
Read or Download Development of the Settlement Network in the Central European Countries: Past, Present, and Future PDF
Similar social sciences statistics books
The aim of this e-book is to introduce, talk about, illustrate, and evaluation the colourful palette of analytical recommendations that may be utilized to the research of loved ones survey information, with an emphasis at the thoughts of the previous decade or so. many of the chapters start by way of introducing a methodological or coverage challenge, to encourage the following dialogue of appropriate tools.
This short represents a entire assessment of tools for estimating features of the foreign-born inhabitants within the usa, particularly orientated towards features by way of criminal status. quite a few tools were proffered over the last many many years, in a wide number of venues; this paintings brings them jointly, makes an attempt to impart a few order at the definition of “legal status,” and describes strengths and deficiencies either in tools and in info.
This booklet reports a few very important matters in China’s exertions industry, akin to rural hard work migration, employment and salary discrimination, the recent twin hard work marketplace, and monetary returns on education, utilizing the more moderen and consultant information and complex estimation types. This strategy has yielded many attention-grabbing effects, together with an answer to the problem of 2 ongoing crises given that 2004: the agricultural exertions surplus and serious scarcity of migrant exertions.
As a stand-alone textual content, a self-study handbook, or a complement to a lab guide or entire textual content, the enjoyment of Stats is a distinct and flexible source. A "Math Refresher" part and self-assessment try out provide a concise evaluate of the wanted math historical past. A "How-To? " part presents brief, convenient summaries of knowledge research strategies and explains while to use them.
- A Teacher'S Guide To Classroom Research
- Violence, Statistics, and the Politics of Accounting for the Dead (Demographic Transformation and Socio-Economic Development)
- Statistics and Measurement Concepts with OpenStat
- Nation Building: Why Some Countries Come Together While Others Fall Apart (Princeton Studies in Global and Comparative Sociology)
- Log-Linear Modeling: Concepts, Interpretation, and Application
Additional info for Development of the Settlement Network in the Central European Countries: Past, Present, and Future
Development of the Settlement Network in the Central European Countries: Past, Present, and Future by Tamás Csapó,András Balogh
- Download e-book for iPad: Le nouvel ordre psychiatrique (HORS COLL-SANTE) (French by Olivier LABOURET
- New PDF release: Longitudinal Analysis: Modeling Within-Person Fluctuation